[Tlhingan-hol] Talk Now! Learn Klingon

Terrence Donnelly terrence.donnelly at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 29 15:03:18 PDT 2011

Much as I want to know all the new words, and speaking as someone who won't be buying the product, we need to not appear to be cutting into the profits of Eurotalk by spreading the new words too soon.  Nothing would discourage any future projects quicker than the idea that they couldn't make money on it!

-- ter'eS