[Tlhingan-hol] Talk Now! Learn Klingon

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh qunchuy at alcaco.net
Thu Sep 29 14:07:58 PDT 2011

Among other things, it looks like EuroTalk's "Talk Now! Learn Klingon"
is going to provide an abundance of Earth country names. Here's one
example:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/610sLvoBN9L._AA1027_.jpg

I ordered my copy a week ago, and recently received an email
notification that it has been shipped. We've been warned that it's
loaded with new vocabulary. Are there any suggestions as how best to
present that vocabulary to the members of this email group, and when
to do it? I'm leaning toward waiting a month or so and letting the
most enthusiastic people find it on their own. But I know that not
everyone will be buying a copy of the EuroTalk product, and I am
definitely aware of the sense of being left out that can come from a
situation like this.

-- ghunchu'wI'