[Tlhingan-hol] pongmeymaj (was: KGT Index?)

Rohan Fenwick - QeS 'utlh qeslagh at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 08:01:10 PDT 2011

ghItlhpu' Qov, jatlh:
> wovwI'  (yeah, I'm guilty too, but that was maybe for a month
> or two) -- > Qov

jIjang jIH, jIjatlh:
> for the first year or so of my time on the list I was the spectacularly
> unoriginal ro'Han.

jang Philip, jatlh:
> I thought the "sin" Qov thought she was guilty of was using a "weak"
> name based on verb + -wI' (which ghunchu'wI' / Qunchuy had lamented a
> while ago) -- rather than using a Klingon name derived from the
> pronunciation or meaning of one's Terran name.

Really? My impression was that the message was more about some people's
use of more than one name; although Qov did mention the names charghwI'
and wovwI', she also mentioned DloraH/Seruq in her note (and DloraH has
never used a -wI' name to the best of my knowledge).

QeS 'utlh