[Tlhingan-hol] Google Search in Klingon

Lieven Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Fri Sep 23 02:09:56 PDT 2011

> Why not singular? wanI', jabbI'ID.

I agree, plural is not necesaary, certainly in Klingon where you can say {cha' tlhIngan} and the plural is recognised.

I would keep everything really short, like Klingon usually is.

> In German, for example, I'd use the infinitive.

Indeed, I would do so in klingon too. And as someone else pointed out, in English it's the same, look at your software: open, send, save, quit.
I do not think those are commands :-)

BTW, most of the Klingon software I've seen around does the same procedure, correct me if I'm wrong: pojwI', Klingon notepad, tereS flashcards, klingon clock etc.

Quvar.
aka
Lieven.