[Tlhingan-hol] pongmeymaj (was: KGT Index?)

Lieven Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Fri Sep 23 00:29:29 PDT 2011

Hi Qov,

> Wait, what?  That's two people I thought I was missing who I'm not,
> and two people I thought I would get to meet that I've already met.

I must say that I do not like this sock-puppet-game either. It's really confusing, especially when you get in conflict with somebody who is argueing with you, and then you find out that it's somebody you used to like some time before. That has happened to me, unfortunately. :-(

I have never changed my name, it has always been Quvar for the past twelve years, sometimes I sign with my real name Lieven, but that should be visible from my email-adress anyway.

It would be interesting to see who is "really" on this list, indeed.

Quvar
  aka
  Lieven.