[Tlhingan-hol] pongmeymaj (was: KGT Index?)

Qov robyn at flyingstart.ca
Thu Sep 22 20:20:52 PDT 2011

At 08:27 22/09/2011,lab SuStel:

>>>DloraH, now Seruq,

Wait, what?  That's two people I thought I was missing who I'm not,
and two people I thought I would get to meet that I've already met.
This is like going to school with Ghanaians or Hong Kong Chinese. You
meet someone by one name and then just when you know who they are
they announce a new name. Has anyone created an index of who we all
are? Is trIQal or DaQtIq still here? How about edy, whatever happened
to all the Brazillian Klingons?

wovwI'  (yeah, I'm guilty too, but that was maybe for a month or two) -- > Qov
charghwI' --> lojmIt tI'wI' nuv (loved that series, he went to school near me)
DloraH --> Seruq

- Qov