[Tlhingan-hol] Earthlings movie

Wiechu ddanecki at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 10:54:53 PDT 2011

Well, that might be the reason too :) I checked domain expiration date which
is September 9, 2012 and somehow didn't think that simply hosting might have
expired earlier. Anyway website owner has to contact his hosting company.

You don't know me, we haven't met. I signed up for tlhIngan Hol mailing list
as I wanted to lear some Klingon. I didn't do much since then. Occasionally
I read your blog with quite poor results so far.

--
Sincerely,

Daniel Danecki (Wiechu)