[Tlhingan-hol] new word found

Lieven Litaer lieven.litaer at web.de
Mon Oct 24 06:19:13 PDT 2011

Hi,

Rather accidentally, I found a word I had not seen before. The publisher
of the new *paq'batlh* has a company with no name. The name is just
"publisher" in every language. Including Klingon :-)

The publisher was so kind to pass me a line he received from Marc Okrand:

the Klingon phrase for "publishing house" is Se'vIr malja'. Se'vIr is a
publication of any kind (print or otherwise); it's a new word. malja'
means "business."

You can see it on the bottom of the website for paq'batlh:
http://www.uitgeverij.cc/publications/paqbatlh/

Quvar valer
aka
Lievn L. Litaer.