[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Bible nonsense

André Müller esperantist at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 08:52:22 PDT 2011

There of course is the (excellent) Klingon translation of the Dao De Jing,
by Agnieszka Solska, which I also have in my "library", which could count as
religious or at least highly philosophical work.

The Qur'an (the word already looks Klingon, doesn't it?!) would be a logical
choice. I always had the impression that it's more difficult to translate
than the Bible.

Greetings,
- André