[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Bible nonsense

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Sun Oct 23 06:26:29 PDT 2011

I don't know how many different people and factoid app makers I've contacted to explain that there is no complete and proper translation.

While the translation is incorrect and has led to some misunderstanding, it is - from what I understand - the product of a more serious project by an experienced klingonist, and he is very up-front about the fact that it's not a proper translation (but, of course, few people read disclaimers).

It would be fun to reboot the project. Perhaps we could create a wiki so that anybody can go in and contribute at their leisure, similar to what's being done with the LOLcat Bible translation project?