[Tlhingan-hol] Where is the Klingon Word of the Day?

lojmIt tI'wI'nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 12:01:27 PDT 2011

I'm pretty sure that Holtej had an automated tool to do this. He wasn't sending out a word he picked every day. We've changed hosts since then. The tool didn't make the transition.

If you'd like to pull out your TKD and give us a randomly selected word every day, you are welcome to do so.

pItlh
lojmIt tI'wI'nuv