[Tlhingan-hol] Fwd: Repost: Nine New Words from qep'a' 18

Lieven Litaer lieven.litaer at web.de
Thu Oct 20 08:31:38 PDT 2011

Am 20.10.2011 15:51, schrieb David Trimboli:
> Why not? How is it pronounced? Is the ' silent?

Hee?? What?
I have no idea how to pronounce it (?), but as far as I remember the
Klingon spelling, this is not the place to be for an apostrophe.

Besides of whatever spelling, I know the Klingon words {paq} and
{batlh}, but there is no *paq'* and no *'batlh*.

Voragh's explanation gave light to my confusion:
Paq'batlh is just like Bat'leth. Use it as a name, or as no'Hol.

Quvar.