[Tlhingan-hol] nuq bop bom: 'ay' vaghmaH vagh: <taS SuQ>‏

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Mon Oct 17 13:56:59 PDT 2011

I agree with what many others have said; I interpret 'op as being simply an unspecified amount, probably excluding zero in many cases (and all in some cases, but far fewer). However, as others have also said, while I'm not comfortable placing it on your progression as somewhere between pagh and bID, I'd probably primarily use it of fairly small numbers, primarily since it'd often be used in qualifying statements to state the condition "if x > 0" (such as Qapchugh 'op nuHmeymaj wej maluj - If some of our weapons work, we have not yet failed).