[Tlhingan-hol] TalkNow and pears

Lieven Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Thu Oct 13 01:13:40 PDT 2011

I changed the subject line because I don't have the original mail here now.

Yesterday I received my CD-version of the Klingon TalkNow and I prefer the design of the downloadable version. It looks more professional and up to date. I think the CD-design looks like a cheap children game. (that's just my opinion) :-)

I just tried to use the download version "offline" and it worked. So I guess it only goes online to install. otherwise it would be really annoying.

BTW, the CD version only works if you have the CD, I found no "complete install". I'll check on that later, there will certainly be a way to ix that (?)

And yes, I do have the same "pear" naH problem. It does not exist in the download version. I browsed through the DL version's files and found no usable files there anyway. No images, no texts, just weird file I never heard of.

Talking about errors: did anyone find the word {'uS} yet?

Enjoy!

Lieven.
aka
Quvar.