[Tlhingan-hol] Who else has broken pears? [EuroTalk]

lojmIt tI'wI'nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 05:27:31 PDT 2011

Just to report, the Mac version doesn't have any of these problems. It is somewhat annoying that in the Times section, if the text is long, as in 6:55, while the pIqaD version fits in the field provided, the longer romanized text gets crammed into a smaller field, centered, with both the beginning and ending truncated. It's not scrollable and the window can't be expanded. There is the double-arrow button in the upper-right corner, but that makes it full screen, essentially with the same problem, but larger.

It's also annoying that it requires that I install Adobe software on my machine. Bugs and security issues. wejpuH.

pItlh
lojmIt tI'wI'nuv