[Tlhingan-hol] qo'vam mejpu'

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Thu Oct 6 10:02:22 PDT 2011

Why not {roj tu'jaj} or {roj tu'lu'jaj}?  Cf.

  reH HIvje'lIjDaq 'Iwghargh Datu'jaj
  May you always find a bloodworm in your glass!  (PK)

  QuvlIjDaq yIH tu'be'lu'jaj
  May your coordinates be free of tribbles! (PK)

  chotwI' DaSamjaj
  May you find the murderer.  (KGT)

You may prefer the verbs {chav} "achieve, gain, attain" or {Suq} "acquire, obtain, get, gain" instead.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons