[Tlhingan-hol] 2 letter language code for Klingon?

Lieven Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Wed Oct 5 06:18:32 PDT 2011

ja' Josh:
> Forgive any impertinence on my part, but can't we just have fun with the
> Eurotalk software?

I feel similar. By the way it's getting a little off-topic discussing the difference between symbol or letter or whatever.

Is it so difficult to stay on the basis, and quote TKD, p. 77:
"Note that ch, gh, ng, and tlh are separate letters."

Next, from a "terran" point of view, i.e. reality, tlh is three letters: T+L+H.

I'm not trying to convince anyone, nor is this my own opinion. These are just simple facts.

Quvar
aka
Lieven.

PS: I think it's nice to see that the so long used pIqaD has now become official. Wouldn't you be angry if they suddenly had used a different font?!