[Tlhingan-hol] 2 letter language code for Klingon?

Josh Badgley joshbadgley at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 5 06:01:38 PDT 2011

Forgive any impertinence on my part, but can't we just have fun with the Eurotalk software? As a new learner,all of this back and forth about the most ridiculous points is offputting.  If you want Klingon to grow and prosper, you need new speakers.  And if you suck the fun out of learning the language, you are going to give potential newcomers the impression that this is nothing more than an exercise in nerdishness by a bunch of obsessive losers.  And while I know thats not true, other may not.  Just a thought.