[Tlhingan-hol] Correction RE: swimming Teddy-bears in Klingon

Adm qe'San qeSan at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 1 11:32:55 PDT 2011

Somehow the entry showing in the course for postcard although not wrong for
descriptive purposes is the entry before Marc created the new word so if the
consensus is to reveal the correct entry and therefore the new word here I
will..

Otherwise please email me with the entry you have in your course and I will
reply with the correct one..

Jonathan