[Tlhingan-hol] FW: EuroTalk - First Impressions

Josh Badgley joshbadgley at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 1 07:51:31 PDT 2011

-- jhb

From: joshbadgley at hotmail.com
To: robyn at flyingstart.ca
Subject: RE: [Tlhingan-hol] EuroTalk - First Impressions
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 09:50:49 -0500

I absolutely love the word for India...brilliant, exactly what I would have chosen.  The others are great too, but as a lover of Indian culture I have to say Dr. Okrand did well.

And yeah the HIzha is jarring as is the gobe, and sometimes it seems like the words are spoken far too quickly...like qa'vIn sounds to me like kahveen!

Still awesome, cant wait to see if my daughter likes it

-- jhb