[Tlhingan-hol] Noun cases

lojmIt tI'wI'nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 07:12:36 PST 2011

You fell into one of those little traps that Okrand left for us. *puqmey* does not mean "children scattered all about". The only example Okrand gave us was {tlhonmey} for "nostrils scattered all about". So, body parts with the "can't use language" plural form imply "scattered all about". That's the only violation of noun gender that has a poetic meaning in Klingon. Any other violation is simply ungrammatical without meaning.

pItlh
lojmIt tI'wI'nuv