[Tlhingan-hol] [tlhIngan Hol] Cantonese (was:Re: Eurotalk - New Words - Countries)

Gaerfindel gaerfindel at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 09:45:39 PST 2011

That's how I came up with the term <veDDIr lung> to mean "ermine; stole;
or any long, furry animal [mammal] hunted for its pelt."

Here's a little something for fun:

<<law' veDDIr lungmey wam Qorvalth.  ngo'mo' yIvbeH luchenmoH loDnI'nal
be'nI' je'.  chenmoHmo' lo' veDDIr wov' veDDIr Hurgh.
   Qorvatlh luHemmoH.>>

~quljIb