[Tlhingan-hol] Kortar and the River of Blood

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Wed Nov 9 13:53:34 PST 2011

> He's mentioned many times in the paq'batlh, and his name is spelt qotar in it.

Interesting; according to my notes, these are the words we'd learned from the 'u' libretto prior to this year's qep'a':

maQ = signal (sign that some action should be taken) [ http://www.kli.org/tlhIngan-Hol/2010/July/msg00068.html http://www.kli.org/tlhIngan-Hol/2010/July/msg00078.html ]
ruS = bond [ http://www.kli.org/tlhIngan-Hol/2010/July/msg00045.html ]
qamchIy = Qam-chee [ http://www.kli.org/tlhIngan-Hol/2010/August/msg00020.html ]
qortar = Kortar [ http://www.kli.org/tlhIngan-Hol/2010/August/msg00020.html ]
SIqral = Skral [ http://www.kli.org/tlhIngan-Hol/2010/August/msg00020.html ]
tlheng'IQ = thranx [ http://www.kli.org/tlhIngan-Hol/2010/August/msg00020.html ]

Looking forward to checking it out for myself this weekend at qepHom :)