[Tlhingan-hol] Kortar and the River of Blood

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Wed Nov 9 13:25:26 PST 2011

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 2:33 PM, Steven Boozer <sboozer at uchicago.edu> wrote:

> Apparently Kortar {qortar} appears in the ('u'} libretto and possibly in
> the paq'batlh.  Here's what little I have in my notes:

He's mentioned many times in the paq'batlh, and his name is spelt qotar in
it.

In the book there is a river of blood beneath Mount Kri'stak (QIStaq) which
goes to both ghe'tor and Suto'vo'qor. qotar is able to navigate to either
with his boat.

The River SIqral is mentioned during the fight with Molar; apparently it's
red from the blood of all the warriors that were killed at it's banks.

qurgh