[Tlhingan-hol] Who wrote Mark Lenard interview in HolQeD 4:3?

Lieven Litaer lieven.litaer at web.de
Thu Nov 3 01:49:41 PDT 2011

Am 03.11.2011 02:16, schrieb Zrajm C Akfohg:
> Many articles in HolQeD do not have an author's name attached to them.
> I'm guessing that Lawrence Schoen usually is the author in these
> cases?

I'm guessing that too, he is listed as "editor" in the first page.

> I'm specifically wondering who wrote the article "Interview: Marc
> Lenard, The First Klingon Speaker" in HolQeD 4:3 (page 10-12).

Editorial from that issue, written by Lawrence:

[...] a week long Star Trek convention disguised as a luxury cruise. I
had the opportunity to chat with a number of actors, including the
world's first Klingon speaker Mark Lenard (the result of which appears
elsewhere in this issue.)

HolQeD 4:3, p. 1

Lieven.