[Tlhingan-hol] Messages not coming through?

Noah Bogart nbtheduke at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 05:52:24 PDT 2011

We just had a big discussion about these in the "Where's the Klingon Word
of The Day?" thread, which I started on Oct. 20th. Lots of people
contributed ideas about how to finagle Outlook and Thunderbird to work
properly. I don't remember what the consensus was on gmail. My original
email can be found here:
http://kli.org/tlhIngan-Hol/2011/October/msg00222.html .

Noah