[Tlhingan-hol] nuq bop bom: 'ay' wa'vatlh chorgh: <Qel De' lI'>

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh qunchuy at alcaco.net
Thu Dec 22 08:24:21 PST 2011

ja'pu' Qov:
> If you're not crazy enough to travel to the event, you might look into
> getting the DVD they are distributing of last year's production. The more
> people order them, the quicker they will reach the required number of orders
> and press them, so that I get mine. :-)

After the show, I asked the assistant director if the DVDs were still
available. He said they hadn't yet been made, so yes. Unfortunately,
his information was obsolete. They had been made the week before.
Apparently the ones that had been requested were already mailed out
before I asked, as I received mine Tuesday.

QaQqu'. HaSta qonwI' law' lo'. pov lIngwI'. My only real complaint is
that the subtitles are "baked in" to the video rather than being
captions.

ja'pu' De'vID jonpIn:
> Do'Ha' 'amerI'qa' SepjIjQa'Daq neH ngeHlu'law'.

ja' Qov:
> ghunchu'wI'vaD DeQmey vInobta' 'ej QuvDaj pawDI' ngeHqa'.

Christopher (the play's director) contacted me last night to ask if I
had really meant to order another, and if so, would I be okay waiting
a month for them to make more. The first batch is all gone. I said
yes, and yes. Fortunately, the Blu-ray disc I asked for was
accompanied by a standard DVD. cha'leS lubejpu'DI' SoSwI' 'IrneHwI'
je, veng quvDaq vIngeH. qa'meH De' jengva' vIloSlaHchu'.

-- ghunchu'wI'