[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: QoD

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Sun Dec 11 07:13:58 PST 2011

Does anyone have any idea what an engine manoeuvre is? Theories?

I operate a vessel with engines and at no time do I say that I
manoeuvre the engines nor that the engines manoeuvre. I manoeuvre the
vessel using the engines. Is this something that Marc has dropped
into the list to simulate the curious frustration of reading someone
else's word list and wondering what the ethnologist MEANT by a
particular entry?  I find this word less useful than "be at a
negative angle." I've used it less than Qab.