[Tlhingan-hol] tlhIngan Monopoly vISuq rIntaH!

qeSan (KSFCN) qeSan at ksfcn.com
Tue Dec 6 17:26:57 PST 2011

Thanks for the vote of confidence there ;-)

As I said this line was 100% Marc's.  Taking it at face value I do think
that it expresses the Klingon sense of straightforwardness. As in they are
expressing that they want to borrow something rather than keep it. It would
be down to the lender to set the next condition in the deal regarding the
need to  pay for the privilege.  It's not down to anyone other than Marc to
say whether {ngIp} means hire or not but he demonstrates that it can be used
in place of it in this scenario so in my dictionary those definitions are in
there. But then that is just my opinion.

qe'San