[Tlhingan-hol] canon sources of some names?

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Tue Dec 6 08:18:51 PST 2011

Voragh has already answered your question, but I'd like to recommend this site to you: http://klingonska.org/canon/

There you can search through almost all of canon (there are some things you won't find there, but it's a good starting point).
Note that you can also use wildcards and case-sensitivity, so for instance if you want to know the syntax for the word Qub ("to think") you can search for =*Qub* and get all the instances of that word, including instances with pre- and/or suffixes and excluding the word qub ("to be rare").