[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: Doch

lojmIt tI'wI'nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 13:10:16 PST 2011

Many years ago, in my favorite conversation I read hear between two other Klingon speakers, one asked rhetorically whether or not speaking Klingon forced one to be rude. Someone else responded that no, speaking Klingon doesn't force one to be rude. Speaking "terran" forces one to be "vague, wittering and indecisive".

pItlh
lojmIt tI'wI'nuv
wittering