[Tlhingan-hol] Unmissable

Michael Roney, Jr. PKT nahqun at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 04:28:53 PST 2011

If I were to choose TKD, I would have to insist on bringing a printed
copy of my revised version.
In digital format, I have moved the addendum into the main text of the book.
Luckily, the addendum follows the same section numbering pattern
making it easy to do so.

Beyond that; I have begun--note, begun--incorporating other canon into
the book as well.
For example, I have "time" with "numbers".

And it looks like I'll have to add a section on no' Hol soon...

~'anan naHQun