[Tlhingan-hol] Loose Klingon

Qov robyn at flyingstart.ca
Sun Dec 4 08:29:57 PST 2011

This hypothesis makes it easier to write loosely
but harder to write strictly and harder to read.
It becomes trapdoor code, a one way passage into
which meaning can be placed but from which it can
never be retrieved. The more ways a word can be
used the harder it is to parse a sentence or to
write a sentence that cannot be incorrectly
parsed. I've just about had it with qogh alone: I
can't write qogh now without specifying either
nach qogh or yopwaH qogh, and I know to do that
now, but so many other innocent words I string
together with one meaning and leave people
thinking I've said something completely different.

o' tlhingan Hol qaparHa'qu' 'a qamuS.