[Tlhingan-hol] 2018 qep'a' Wish List

Michael Roney, Jr. nahqun at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 19:48:38 PDT 2018

The 25th annual qep'a' is in July.
qurgh and I are compiling a Wish List to submit to matlh.

Submissions will be taken for two weeks, and then we'll work on setting up
a poll.

If you have a request for a new word, reply to this thread.
If you have a reply to this thread that isn't a request for a new word,
please start a new thread so that it will be easier for me to sort out the
requests.
If you've already requested your new word(s) on facebook, there is no need
to request them here as well.

Do not ask for general categories or concepts. Please be as specific as you
can in your requests.

~naHQun

--
~Michael Roney, Jr.