[Tlhingan-hol] Six, Six, Six (song translation)

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Tue May 31 23:45:21 PDT 2016

Am 01.06.2016 um 06:40 schrieb Anthony Appleyard:
> Please, yet again, please let us stretch the rules and type the letter eye as lowercase with a dot.

i think that i would not like that. i think it looks very strange, or am
i wrong? ;-)

No seriously, there have been even much more intense suggestions to
write klingon differently (for instance writing everything in minor
case, or replacing double letters by single letters) but that's just how
it is so if you want to play the game, these ar ethe rules.

After all, it would end very difficult because if we ever change
something, it may cause trouble for beginners to look up things in
existing prints.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh