[Tlhingan-hol] Klingons and cockroaches

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Tue May 31 10:20:16 PDT 2016

Part of me feels that «vIDojmoH.» should mean "I find it impressive.", since the impression exists only in my mind. Similar,y, I'd like to use «vIDajmoH.» to mean "I find it interesting."

That's probably not correct, though. «jIHvaD Doj.» might work. Or perhaps even «Doj 'e' vIQub.» (Qub has previously been used in the sense of "believe"; I'm not sur if it can also mean "opine").

But you could also consider some multisentence solutions:

«muDuQ; Doj!»
«muvuQ; Doj!»