[Tlhingan-hol] Conversational klingon and the use of {nuq}

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Tue May 31 09:24:06 PDT 2016

Am 31.05.2016 um 17:07 schrieb mayqel qunenoS:
> I read the article above (thanks !) ; So - and please correct me if
> I'm wrong - one should only use the {weQmoQnaQ} for saying something
> like "I downloaded data from the internet", right ?

That depends on where you downloaded it from :-) As someone else has
clarified already, the www is only part of the internet. Indeed, most
people download things from the www and call in "the internet", so
weQmoQnaQ is the correct word.

The internet is quite bigger, and not everything one can get from the
internet comes from the www. I'm sending this email throught the
internet, but not from the weQmoQnaQ.

--
Lieven L. Litaer