[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Name Generator - OUTRAGEOUS AND UNACCEPTABLE

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon May 30 00:45:42 PDT 2016

ok,

the good..

mu'ghommey ghomlIj naQ, vIyajpu'mo', jIQuchchoH, 'ej jIQuchchoHmo' tlhoS jISaQ !
because I was able to understand your entire passage, tears of  joy
rolled down my face !

and because I saw that one can shove {-ghach} to a verb which carries
more than one suffix, I am happy too.

also I learned the word for a lizardlike animal, so thanks for that too..

but what the jay' is {'IvrIt} Hol ?

now the bad..

yablIj Quv DaSovbe'ba' 'ej 'IQ ngoDvam.
you're obviously lost and that fact is sad.

latlh mI'mey rur 666. 'e DaHarba'. ngoDvetlhmo' bImujchu'.
you obviously believe that 666 resembles other numbers and because of
that fact you're dead wrong.

and now the ugly..

QIn tlhegh QuvvamDaq, 666 qay'wI' DayajlaHtaHbe'chugh vaj qaQaH 'e'
vIta'laHbe'bej..
if at this point of this thread, you continue being unable to
understand the 666 problem, then I'm not able to help you.

DaH, QInlIj naQ vIyajpu'mo', lopno' vIqaSmoH ! hehehe
now, because I understood your entire message, I will have a party ! hehehe

qunnoq