[Tlhingan-hol] Choose the Right

David Holt kenjutsuka at live.com
Tue May 24 14:42:51 PDT 2016

By "official" I think they mean, "standardized by the LDS Church." They are not saying there are no good translations, they are saying that there are too many choices and they don't yet have one which has been approved to match the slogan used by their church. From my understanding the fact that followers are presented with options and have to make a decision is an important part of the phrase, so I would guess they would prefer to use the word {wIv}.

Jeremy