[Tlhingan-hol] An undergraduate thesis about Klingon & how to share it with Okrand

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Thu May 19 05:30:00 PDT 2016

On 19 May 2016 at 02:58, Kelly Rafey <kmrafey at gmail.com> wrote:
> I wrote a chapter of my undergraduate thesis at Princeton about Okrand's
> grammars of Klingon and Mutsun, and I'd very much like to share it with him.
> Does anyone have any advice on how to contact him? I imagine he has a high
> barrier for contact, but I do think this is something he'd be interested in
> seeing.
>
> Thank you to anyone who might be able to help!

I know where he'll be July 21-23, if you happen to be in the area:  :-)
http://www.kli.org/activities/qepmey/qepa-chamah-wejdich/

Failing that, he's also quite approachable on Facebook. You might also
want to join either the "Learn Klingon" or {tlhIngan Hol jatlhwI'pu'}
group, depending on your skill level.