[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: Do'

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Tue May 10 08:22:02 PDT 2016

Oops... forgot to add another example of {Do'} from the bit of "King John" Okrand did (Act II, scene ii):

        He is the half part of a blessed man,
        Left to be finished by such as she;
        And she a fair divided excellence,
        Whose fullness of perfection lies in him.

        loD Do' ghaH loDvam'e' 'ach bID loD ghaH
        loD naQmoHlaH be'vam rurbogh be' neH
        'ej naQHa' be'vam povtaHghach quvqu'
        'ach be'vam pupqu'moHlaH loDvam neH

Voragh