[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon takeover of Canada Post

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Sun May 1 12:05:04 PDT 2016

Am 01.05.2016 um 20:40 schrieb mayqel qunenoS:
> on the other hand though, if it is not your free will which leads to
> the decision "of no surrender", then why should you be honored ?

That is a good argument. Of course every one is free to decide. Saying
"Klingons don't surrender" does not mean they are not ale to do so.

But still, as I said, it's a little philosophical and there is a
difference. When I say "I don't beat women" or course that's a decision
of my free will, but using a -Qo' on a verb makes it look like someone
ordered the person to do something, and that person refuses to comply.

> this is why I still believe that {jeghQo' tlhInganpu'} is better.

That's alright. :-)

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh