[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: van bom

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Thu Mar 24 10:57:41 PDT 2016

For me the lack of any time noun makes the naked words weird.  I read {ret
qaSbe'. pIq qaS} as "ago it didn't happen. from now it will happen."  I'd be
fine with {jajmey ret} or {Hoghmey pIq}. It's not the lack of a number, but
the lack of a time period that I find hard to read. What's funny to me  is
that {bIngwIj} now sounds ridiculous: just proof that we learn what to feel.
Or that those Saqrejnganpu' are complete dolts.

- Qov