[Tlhingan-hol] KLCP 1 Anki Deck ?

chransberry at gmail.com chransberry at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 09:51:34 PDT 2016

Yeah, I like Memrise better; I prefer the level structure, and it gives me
points ;-). But ever since I switched devices, I click the level to review
or plant it, and nothing happens. I could go to the website, but it's not
very mobile-friendly, and I prefer using a mobile device for things like
that so I can do it anywhere.

But enough with the technological rambling; I have an Anki deck now and am
working on figuring out the dynamics of this app. And of course I'll be
writing sentences to practice words in context ("watch this space!" as a
friend of mine says), so I can go to qep'a' (not this year, sadly) and take
the test and become an *officially certified* Klingon speaker! Woot woot!
:-D

All the while studying Spanish, making wooden things, and working on an
editing project, among other things...

-QISta'
(whose targets are more numerous and more scattered all about than ever,
lol!)

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless