[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: QuQ

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 00:19:42 PDT 2016

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv :
> There’s a joke pointing out the different meanings of “only” in English
voragh :
> There’s a similar amusing sequence in TKD (p.49) with the placement
> of the V2 suffix {–vIp} “afraid” and Rover suffixes

Indeed, both of these examples demonstrate how easy it is, by altering
the placement of a single word or suffix, to arrive at an entirely
different meaning ! I guess that in the end, everything comes down to
acquiring the necessary experience, in order to properly express the
desired meaning.

mayqel mIv Hurgh qunnoq