[Tlhingan-hol] KLCP 1 Anki Deck ?

chransberry at gmail.com chransberry at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 19:13:22 PDT 2016

That sounds good; I'm pretty sure the pIqaD isn't on the test, right? I have an older device, but the app says it's AnkiDroid version 2.5.4, so 1.2 is probably not compatible. I looked up how to convert the file; the fact that it involves some PC software could be troublesome, as my computer is almost as finicky as my phone, but I could try. But if you already have the means to do it, that would be even better :-Ъ. The weekend would be fine; it's not emergency-level urgency, lol. I can work on the words in other ways in the meantime. So whatever works best for you :-D.

Of the other languages you mentioned, Russian is the only one I have studied at all, and my Russian language skills are very basic, so I don't think I'll need that just at present. But thank you for offering!

Спасибо,
QISta'

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless