[Tlhingan-hol] Octopus

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 10:36:16 PDT 2016

ah nipon..

reH nIpon vIHo'.. ben law' nIpon Suchta' SoSwI' 'ej Dojqu'bej nIpon
'e' tu' ! *Samuray* Sep.. *nInja* Sep.. nIpon vISuchlaH je 'e' vIjIn !
nIpon vISuchDI' *SuSHI* vISop vIneH.. not *SuSHI* vISop. 'ej nIpongan
be' vIghom vIneH. 'IHqu'bej ! tagha', nIpon vISuchDI' *nISSan SkylIne*
vI'or vIneH. *nISSan SkylIne* vI'or vIneH, 150+ qelI'qam/rep 'oHtaHvIS
DowIj'e' vI'or vIneH ! hahaha

ah japan..

I always admired japan.. many years ago my mother visited japan and
she found japan definitely very impressive ! the land of the samurai..
the land of the ninja.. I wish I will be able to visit japan too !
when I visit japan I want to eat sushi.. I have never eaten sushi. and
I want to meet japanese women. they are very beautiful ! finally, when
I visit japan I want to drive a nissan skyline. I want to drive a
nissan skyline at 300+ km/hour ! hahaha

mayqel mIv Hurgh qunnoq
DaH DIHIvnIS DaH DIHIvlaHtaHvIS