[Tlhingan-hol] tlhoS

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 09:29:07 PDT 2016

thank you all very-very much ! I understand now the use of {tlhoS},
and most importantly I understand the application of adverbs in
general.

I hadn't realized that an adverb placed at the beginning of the
sentence, actually describes the quality of the verb ; I thought that
it just gives a vague "idea" of some attributes of the sentence
depending on the context. (which actually means, that I had no idea,
what an adverb really does..).

Anyway, luckily now I understand.

thanks !

mayqel mIv Hurgh qunnoq
to be or not to be. that is the question.