[Tlhingan-hol] tlhoS

lojmIttI'wI'nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 06:02:42 PDT 2016

Quvar valer ‘utlh answered part of your question well, telling you how {tlhoS} works, but there’s a second implied question of "How do you say, 'almost all’”? The shortest, near term would be {HochHom}. It just means “most”. If you really want “almost all”, you have to work at it more, since we don’t have anything in canon to mean that.

Example:

Qochbe’ HochHom. puSqu’ QochwI’pu’.

Perhaps {puSchu’ QochwI’pu’} might work to emphasize near total agreement. Or number them.

Qochbe’ HochHom. Qoch cha’.

pItlh
lojmIt tI'wI'nuv