[Tlhingan-hol] A tribute to the dark lord

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 03:49:22 PDT 2016

while I was writing the sentences above, I wondered whether instead of this :

vay' ghung law' SoH ghung puS ; DawIvchugh vaj DuSopchu'bej
someone is hungrier than you ; if you choose him then whatever..

I could write this :

vay''e' ghungbogh law' SoH ghung puS DawIvchugh vaj DuSopchu'bej
if you choose someone who is hungrier than you, then whatever..

mayqel mIv Hurgh qunnoq
quvbogh HoS'a' Hurgh. DaH qavan. reH qavan.